Outpatient Therapy Shoreline
Cristwood Retirement Community in Shoreline
Call us today at 206.546.7207
Miracles happen every day for young and old alike. Whether you are a resident senior or an outpatient adult, Cristwood offers outpatient rehabilitation services on the main CRISTA campus in Shoreline. Achieve your best level of functioning, fitness and health with therapy services at Cristwood.
If you require physical therapy, occupational therapy, or speech language therapy, Cristwood has experienced, caring professionals in each field to help you achieve your best level of functioning, fitness, and health.
Whether your recovery requires increasing your range of motion by working alongside our physical therapists, assessing cognitive function after a traumatic brain injury or stroke with our excellent occupational therapists, or treating a speech impediment with the help of our skilled and caring speech language pathologists, Cristwood offers our expertise to the overall Shoreline community.
Let us help restore, maintain, and promote overall functioning during the healing process for a return to optimal health. Therapy services are available five days a week (Monday-Friday) from 9:00 a.m to 5:00 p.m. with a prescription from your physician.
- Fall reduction
- Balance evaluation and treatment
- Build and maintain strength
- Increase range of motion
- Surgical recovery and post fracture rehabilitation
- Increase mobility
- Pain management
- Restore lost movement
- Injury prevention
- Exercise treatment plans
- Correct or offset problems through accomplishing daily activities of living
- Mobility and self-care training
- Hand therapy for trauma or post-surgical rehabilitation
- Recovery of muscle strength and function
- Optimize functional range of motion
- Assessment and treatment of cognitive function after traumatic brain injury or stroke
- Adaptation of home environment to prevent falls and maintain optimal function.
- Evaluation and recommendation of adaptive equipment for home and self care.
SPEECH LANGUAGE PATHOLOGISTS
- Evaluation and treatment of speech, language and swallowing issues that result from stroke, brain injuries and progressive illnesses
- Speech and language problems in all age groups
- Evaluation and treatment of stuttering and vocal quality problems
- Develop alternative ways of communication for individuals who do not have the ability to communicate for themselves