Cristwood Retirement Community in Shoreline
At Cristwood Retirement Community, we work together with families to support the physical, emotional, and psychological needs of our residents. Family involvement is encouraged and appreciated. We welcome hearing about the personality, culture, faith, education, habits, and interests of our residents so we can best serve them with love and dignity.
We work hard to honor our residents as individuals, not just as patients. Family involvement includes care conferences, volunteer opportunities, daily visits, and open communication regarding the care of your loved one.
We provide a continuum of support for people with dementia and memory loss.
MILD TO MODERATE MEMORY CARE NEEDS
For those with mild to moderate memory care needs, Poplar Place—at The Courtyard Assisted Living facility—provides a safe neighborhood with a specifically designed memory care program and specially trained staff.
ADVANCED MEMORY NEEDS
As resident memory care needs progress, you and your care team may consider Dogwood Terrace, a secure memory community at Cristwood Nursing & Rehabilitation Center. Cristwood memory care programs promote resident independence while offering a safe environment and care for those with memory loss.
The Courtyard Assisted Living community
- Structured program that provides memory- care support as well as attention to physical, emotional and spiritual needs.
- Specialty-trained staff with a ratio of 1:8
- Secure environment with wander-guard system
- Outdoor porch for relaxing and gardening
- Café for socializing and entertaining
- Spiritual activities and chaplain support
- A variety of activities that maximize movement as well as cognitive and functional abilities: music therapy, Wii sporting events, Brain Games, and more.
- Three nutritious meals with staff support
- Open communication with family members
- 24/7 Caregivers and full-time Nurse Manager
Cristwood Nursing & Rehabilitation Center
- Fully secure neighborhood for those who wander
- Gentle care approach to memory care
- Award winning 24/7 specialty-trained staff who are committed to care, service, and maintaining a peaceful environment
- Secure courtyard for outdoor living space
- Activities to enhance the spiritual life of each resident
- Daily activities to enhance movement and functional abilities
- Full nutritious meal program with staff support
- Cuing and reminders
- Social Workers to facilitate dialogue regarding care needs
- In-house medical care and oversight by physicians
- Life Enrichment activities
- Music Therapy
- Sensory activities