Assisted Living at The Courtyard, Shoreline
Call us today at 206.546.7575
Nestled in a beautiful 55-acre expanse of landscaped gardens and outdoor spaces, you’ll find The Courtyard—a premier assisted-living community located in Shoreline, Washington. The Courtyard is a unique community, rich with legacy and a tapestry of residents from all walks of life. If you are interested in a community that celebrates life and new beginnings by connecting people of all ages, then The Courtyard is the right choice for you.
Our community is built on a reputation of excellence, thanks to its commitment to people and relationships. We strive to provide joy and purpose to seniors, which is evident in the smiles seen and the laughter heard throughout the halls. At The Courtyard, you’ll find long-term, caring, Christian staff, and a warm, comfortable environment with activities for every personality, including intergenerational and volunteer opportunities.
At The Courtyard, we offer a blended medical/social approach. On-site licensed nurses are available six days a week and around-the-clock caregivers provide the needed assistance with medical monitoring and activities of daily living. For added safety and peace of mind, each resident receives a personal emergency pendant to ensure that help is only a touch away. Our unique approach accommodates your changing needs so you can continue an independent, productive life.
We also provide Respite Care (short-term stay) to provide a break for families, spouses and caregivers, or for patient short-term rehabilitation. Let us handle the care, assistance, and chores—including cooking, housekeeping, apartment, and yard maintenance—so you can focus on resting, healing, and regaining strength for your active lifestyle.
|ASSISTED LIVING AREAS (click on each to see floorplans)|
|Chestnut Court||Large private studio units with full bathroom (300-370 sq ft)|
|Oak Tree Court||Variety of private and semi-private units, some with full bath
(150-300 sq ft)
|Poplar Place||Studio units for seniors with mild to moderate memory care needs
(190-363 sq ft)
- 24-hour care and security—licensed nurses six days a week; licensed caregivers 24 hours a day; Resident Emergency Pendant call system
- Culinary team providing three healthy and delicious meals a day with all-day dining options
- Fully stocked pantry for between-meal snacks—available 24 hours a day
- Family room and library with fireplace for reading and social events
- Weekly housekeeping services provided
- All utilities included (except for telephone)
- On-campus salon for your hair, nail and foot care needs (additional fees apply)
- Exercise and fitness classes each week, including health seminars
- A spiritual enrichment program offering Bible studies, Sunday and holiday services, and a full-time, on-site chaplain for personal encouragement and counseling
- Scheduled transportation to medical appointments and shopping within a limited radius
- A robust activity program including trips, music therapy, art classes, and planned social events
- Respite Care / Short-term stay
- Non-smoking campus